Bottle Cap Staffs (or staves) make great manipulatives AND you will find this “no print” Google Slides version easy to use in the regular classroom setting and in blended learning and distance learning situations. Students simply read the task on each slide and then slide the semi-transparent colorful bottle caps on the bass clef staff. Think of the ways you could use this – on your projection board, during a Google or Zoom meeting, in class, as a center or station, as a Google Classroom Assignment, etc. A manipulative you don’t and won’t have to sterilize! To get an idea what this resource is all about, take a look at the preview below.
You will need access to your Google account to make a copy and download this resource in your Google Drive.
Included in this resource:
- hints for the teacher regarding how to use it
- a “how to” for students (including a video for distance learners)
- slides for students to label the number of the lines/spaces
- slides to label the letter pitch names of each line/space
- 30 words (editable) There are 10-3 letter words, 10-4 letter words and 10 words that contain 4 (or more) letters. Each “word” card is to the left of the bottom cap staff slide. You can remove, edit or add words!
- slides for students to choose their own words and “write” them out
There are no reviews yet.