“Got any Bach’s?” If not then, it’s time to “Go Fish!” Use this game as a fun learning tool or even in centers to teach your students about twelve of the most famous composers from the Baroque, Classical, Romantic and Modern Time Periods in music.
What you get in the “Go Fish” Game:
- 4 sets of cards for 12 Composers from four of the time periods in music history (Baroque, Classical, Romantic and Modern) so that’s a total of 48 cards that each measure approximately 3″ x 4.5″ when cut out!
Each composer in the series includes four cards about them.
* Card 1 in the series includes: birth and death dates, country the composer was from and where they lived and or traveled to.
* Card 2 in the series includes: most of the forms of music the each composer wrote.
* Card 3 in the series includes: names of some of the composer’s most famous works of music.
* Card 4 in the series includes: fun and interesting facts or tidbits about the composer.
All four cards for the composer include the name of the time period they are most recognized. The borders are color coded based on the time period of the individual composers.
Baroque Period Composers: Johann Sebastian Bach, George Frederic Handel and Antonio Vivaldi
Classical Period Composers: Ludwig van Beethoven, Joseph Haydn and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Romantic Period Composers: Johannes Brahms, Peter Illyich Tchaikovsky and Richard Wagner
Modern Composers: Aaron Copland, Scott Joplin and Igor Stravinsky
In addition, a copy of the “Go Fish Rules” is provided as is a “Printing Guide.” Cards come in color or B & W now!:)
There are no reviews yet.