In this no prep/no paper unlock the box (escape room style) Boom Card digital task card bundled set students are asked to help free the Ice Princess who has been locked up by the Yeti monster. Students must listen to the sound patterns (four tambourine beats happen at the beginning before the pattern so students can feel the tempo of the beat first) in order to crack the code for each lock. These are great for your students just starting to identify/listen/read music and easily allow for differentiation with the three different levels (each containing 16 patterns).
- Level one requires students need to “fill in” two missing beats for each pattern.
- Level two requires students to fill in three missing beats for each pattern.
- Level three requires students to fill in all four missing beats for each pattern.
You will receive:
- 6-page PDF with Boom Learning download link (you will need an account for this) and tips on how to use as well as links to 13 how-to videos
- Link (in the PDF) to three decks of task cards (16 patterns each)
Boom Cards (digital task cards) are also great for whole class instruction (especially beginning and/or end of class activity) on your projector boards, make a great station for your learning centers (use with iPads, Chromebooks or on your SmartBoards), as work for early finishers and/or for differentiation, for assigning a deck as “homework” and/or as part of your blizzard bag work.