These no print digital task cards (via Boom Learning) will engage your students as they reveal the hidden mystery pictures. Boom cards are a great way to assess their ability to match the pitches on the treble clef staff with their letter names. Students identify and match each pitch/note with its matching “image” by tapping the matching item onto the board. As they match each object, a mystery picture will eventually be revealed. *You will need a Boom Learning account to access the digital task cards.
Two mystery picture puzzles are included in this deck (and are different from those found in set 1). And don’t forget…they’re self-grading! 20 task cards (with a surprise audio clip at the conclusion of each puzzle) and a 7 page PDF (download link to Boom Card set and how to video links) included.
Boom Cards (digital task cards) are great for whole class instruction (especially beginning and/or end of class activity), make a great station for your learning centers (use with iPads, Chromebooks or on your SmartBoards), as work for early finishers and/or for differentiation, for assigning a deck as “homework” and/or as part of your blizzard bag work. Students can work on their own set independently! They get instant feedback (whether the answer is correct or incorrect) and you get a report of who worked on which set, how many cards they finished and how they did
About Boom Cards:
Boom Cards live in the cloud. They play on most modern browsers, Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. You open a Boom Learning account to play them (to protect the children). Create Fast Play pins to assign your Boom Cards to students.
Boom Learning also has premium accounts. Premium accounts offer advanced assignment tools, individual and whole class performance tracking, and more. If you are a new Boom Learning customer, when you redeem your Boom Cards purchase you get 90-day free trial of a premium account. When your trial ends, you can renew or move to a free account. You may upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time. Free accounts use purchased Boom Cards with Fast Play pins.
Highlights of Using Boom Cards:
• Digital Task Cards (no printing, cutting or laminating!)
• Use the same way you would use any task cards (independent work, group work, early finisher work, competitive game formats, homework, quiz or test prep)
• Self-Grading (students receive immediate feedback and teachers receive a report on student progress and activity)
• Students can work at their own pace.
• Perfect for 1:1 classrooms
• Great for Homework (students can access and complete at home)
* Boom Learning℠ and Boom Cards™ are the trademarks of Boom Learning Inc. Used with permission.
om Learning Inc. Used with permission.