Your students can demonstrate their knowledge of and ability to identify AND build ta, ti-ti (quarter note/beamed eighth notes) and quarter rest rhythmic patterns with this digital Google Slides set. The set makes a great digital assessment and can be used in a variety of ways such as centers in a regular face to face classroom situation (it frees you up to walk around the room and assist your kiddos), whole group learning, blended learning, and distance learning. For you to access this resource, you will need to make a copy of the original file in your Google Drive.
Students simply click on the video (requires access to YouTube) on each Google slide and listen to the pattern played to them. Then they slide the rhythmic notation into the digital beat boxes. Sixteen patterns are included in this set as well as a video explaining what students should and need to listen for. This makes teaching and learning via distance or blended learning easier for both you, your students AND their guardians. An answer key for the patterns is also included. Both Kodaly and regular notation versions are both included in this resource.
This Build It activity comes with:
- 16 slides in Kodaly notation (each with a rhythmic pattern played via a video on YouTube)
- 16 slides in regular notation (each with a rhythmic pattern played via a video on YouTube)
- how to/helpful suggestions (for the teacher)
- answer key for patterns
- how to use help (for the student)
- 3:53 long video explaining to the student what they should be listening for
There are no reviews yet.