Have your youngest students explore, explain, apply and create as they demonstrate their knowledge so-mi-la patterns with this digital set in Google Slides. The set can be used in a variety of ways such as centers in a regular face to face classroom situation (it frees you up to walk around the room and assist your kiddos), whole group learning, blended learning, and distance learning. Students will need access to YouTube to hear the patterns. Six teaching lesson videos are included on the Google Slides. It is illegal to share these videos/links (via YouTube) with anyone other than your students.
The mini bundle Solfege Houses set includes:
- Create patterns with Solfege Houses
- Explain It with both solfege houses, solfege houses on a 5-line staff AND bottle caps, 6 video lessons and digital worksheets
- Build 16 Solfege House Patterns (students will need access to YouTube)
- Track 16 Solfege House Patterns (students will need access to YouTube)
- 1 Answer key of so-mi-la patterns
You will need access to your Google account to make a copy and download this resource in your Google Drive.
Please note…This set is already included in the larger and complete bundle called Bottle Cap Staff for So-Mi-La via Google Slides set.