In this digital color by code task card set, students listen to the rhythm pattern then choose the correct pattern. Each correct answer adds a colored section of the picture. Sixteen audio patterns (played on a piano with a four-beat tambourine introduction) are included. Remind your students that the tambourine keeps the beat the entire time and the woodblock plays the mystery rhythm pattern.
Boom Cards (digital task cards) are also great for whole class instruction (especially beginning and/or end of class activity) on your projector boards, make a great station for your learning centers (use with iPads, Chromebooks or on your SmartBoards), as work for early finishers and/or for differentiation, for assigning a deck as “homework” and/or as part of your blizzard bag work.
Boom Cards live in the cloud. They play on most modern browsers, Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. You open a Boom Learning account to play them (to protect the children). Create Fast Play pins to assign your Boom Cards to students.
Boom Learning also has premium accounts. Premium accounts offer advanced assignment tools, individual and whole class performance tracking, and more. If you are a new Boom Learning customer, when you redeem your Boom Cards purchase you get 90-day free trial of a premium account. When your trial ends, you can renew or move to a free account. You may upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time. Free accounts use purchased Boom Cards with Fast Play pins.
Highlights of Using Boom Cards:
• Digital Task Cards (no printing, cutting or laminating!)
• Use the same way you would use any task cards (independent work, group work, early finisher work, competitive game formats, homework, quiz or test prep)
• Self-Grading (students receive immediate feedback and teachers receive a report on student progress and activity)
• Students can work at their own pace.
• Perfect for 1:1 classrooms
• Great for Homework (students can access and complete at home)
* Boom Learning℠ and Boom Cards™ are the trademarks of Boom Learning Inc. Used with permission.