Your students will have a blast reviewing rhythm combinations (ta, ti-ti aka quarter note/eighth notes and quarter rests) in this mini bundle of Thanksgiving themed digital task card sets via Boom Learning. Students listen to the pattern and help Hank the turkey get to his family’s feast by selecting the correct pattern. Boom cards are great for distance learning, hybrid learning models and face to face instruction – use it even in centers! *You will need a Boom Learning account to access the digital task cards.
You will receive:
- 6-page PDF with Boom Learning download link (you will need an account for this) and tips on how to use as well as links to 13 how-to videos
- 2 worksheets (PDF)
- Link (in the PDF) to two decks of task cards (each deck contains nine patterns and 29 cards)
Boom Cards (digital task cards) are also great for whole class instruction (especially beginning and/or end of class activity) on your projector boards, make a great station for your learning centers (use with iPads, Chromebooks or on your SmartBoards), as work for early finishers and/or for differentiation, for assigning a deck as “homework” and/or as part of your blizzard bag work.
About Boom Cards:
Boom Cards live in the cloud. They play on most modern browsers, Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. You open a Boom Learning account to play them (to protect the children). Create Fast Play pins to assign your Boom Cards to students.
Boom Learning also has premium accounts. Premium accounts offer advanced assignment tools, individual and whole class performance tracking, and more. If you are a new Boom Learning customer, when you redeem your Boom Cards purchase you get 90-day free trial of a premium account. When your trial ends, you can renew or move to a free account. You may upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time. Free accounts use purchased Boom Cards with Fast Play pins.
Highlights of Using Boom Cards:
• Digital Task Cards (no printing, cutting or laminating!)
• Use the same way you would use any task cards (independent work, group work, early finisher work, competitive game formats, homework, quiz or test prep)
• Self-Grading (students receive immediate feedback and teachers receive a report on student progress and activity)
• Students can work at their own pace.
• Perfect for 1:1 classrooms
• Great for Homework (students can access and complete at home)
* Boom Learning℠ and Boom Cards™ are the trademarks of Boom Learning Inc. Used with permission.
om Learning Inc. Used with permission.