Your students can demonstrate their knowledge of the staff and so-mi-la patterns with this digital set in Google Slides. The set can be used in a variety of ways such as centers in a regular face-to-face classroom situation (it frees you up to walk around the room and assist your kiddos), whole group learning, blended learning, and hybrid/distance learning. Students (or you) simply click on the video (requires access to YouTube) on each Google slide and listen to the pattern sung to them. Then they slide the colored “bottle caps” onto the staff. Sixteen patterns are included in each set representing the three keys of C, F and G. An answer key is also included. See the description below to see all seven choices for staves that are included. You will need access to your Google account to make a copy and download this resource in your Google Drive.
The Build It with Bottle Caps comes in 7 sets:
- Bottle Cap Build So-Mi-La (C no symbol on staff)
- Bottle Cap Build So-Mi-La (C do staff)
- Bottle Cap Build So-Mi-La (C movable do symbol)
- Bottle Cap Build So-Mi-La (F do staff)
- Bottle Cap Build So-Mi-La (F movable do symbol)
- Bottle Cap Build So-Mi-La (G do staff)
- Bottle Cap Build So-Mi-La (G movable do symbol)
Please note…This set is already included in the larger and complete bundle called Bottle Cap Staff for So-Mi-La via Google Slides set.